Fantastic opportunity for a Cloud practitioner, to join growing Skaylink LT’s DevOps team specializing in providing top-notch Managed Cloud and DevOps services for international companies.
As Cloud Services Administrator you will get involved in challenging and varied work with daily exposure to different clients, global cloud infrastructures, interesting projects and cutting-edge technologies. Being empowered with required trust, methods, tools and learning-platforms you will not only add value to the projects and team but also will participate in defining the direction of new Managed Cloud and DevOps services that will make an impact.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
1. Ability to organize multiple complicated processes in uncertain conditions - prioritizing, planning, and scheduling skills
2. Proficiency in AWS, Azure or GCP: AWS Certified Solutions Architect (at least Associate level), Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate or similar certificate
3. Pre-migration analysis, app & infra review, inventory and preparation of cloud migration plan
4. Cloud migration to AWS or Azure
5. Cloud services management according to Well-Architectured Framework and best practices by AWS or Azure
6. Infra Provisioning tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Google Deployment Manager or Azure Resource Manager
7. Experience in cloud cost & performance monitoring and optimization
8. optional: SQL and NOSQL databases administration - would be a big benefit
9. optional: experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) practices - would be a big benefit
WHAT BTT CLOUD OFFERS:
1. Opportunity to join and lead a highly skilled cloud practitioners’ team and play significant role in navigating our clients in their digital transformation journey
2. Opportunity to make your mark in pioneering cutting-edge cloud and even serverless computing services
3. Bonus system based on the team’s and the company’s achievements
4. Tech-saturated work environment that suits both teamwork and concentration
5. No-bullshit (No-BS) as one of key values in every layer of the company
6. Safe environment for risk-taking and tolerance for failures as part of learning
7. Trust and freedom of decision-making
8. Ability to work closely and learn from inspiring and empowering leadership
Founded in 2007, Skaylink LT (previously known as BTT Cloud) is a managed IT and Cloud services provider of complex hybrid solutions, including cloud IaaS, PaaS and CaaS (Competence as a Service) services.
By combining an extensive portfolio of our services, relationship with industry experts and Skaylink LT competencies we bring our customers a complete end-to-end solution that address specific needs of their business and help to stay ahead of digital disruption. Currently Skaylink LT DevOps team supports dozens of global web-applications serving customer from every continent… maybe except Antarctica.
In 2021 BTT Cloud became a part of the Skaylink, which is being developed by Waterland - the elite private equity investment company. Skaylink continues to expand by bringing together leading managing service providers and building its portfolio of competences. Skaylink employs more than 700 staff alongside Skaylink LT Lithuanian team.
Currently, Skaylink is the largest managed service provider in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH). The investors do not conceal their plans to become the undisputed European leader in managed services by 2024.