A fantastic opportunity for DevOps engineers, to join the growing Skaylink LT’s DevOps team specializing in providing contemporary Managed DevOps services for international companies.
As DevOps Engineer you will get involved in challenging and varied work with daily exposure to a variety of clients, global distributed applications, bespoke projects and cutting-edge technologies. Being empowered with trust, methods, tools and learning-platforms you will not only add value to the teams and projects but will also participate in refining our direction of Cloud and DevOps services that will make an impact.
- Ability to communicate efficiently in a customer facing environment
- Ability to organize multiple complicated processes under uncertain conditions - prioritizing, planning and scheduling skills
- Proficiency in public clouds: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Platform independent CI/CD concepts relating to Docker images and Kubernetes clusters
- Git standard branching and release strategy
- IaC: Terraform, CloudFormation, Google Deployment Manager or Azure Resource Manager
- Configuration Management (Ansible/Chef or similar)
- SQL and NOSQL databases - HA setup provisioning using IaC
- Automated unit testing, deployment testing and deployment frameworks
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as: Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, DataDog, NewRelic and cloud platform native offerings
- Fluent English. Lithuanian would be a big benefit.
- Opportunity to join and lead a highly skilled DevOps team and play a significant role in navigating our clients in their Cloud endeavours
- Opportunity to make your mark in pioneering serverless computing concepts and multi-cloud architectures
- Lucrative compensation and an additional bonus system based on the team’s and the company’s achievements
- Tech-saturated work environment that doesn't hinder teamwork or concentration
-No-bullshit (No-BS) as one of our key values. You are empowered to make decisions and delegate bureucratic nuances to assisting PMs
- Healthy environment for risk-taking and a tolerance for failures
- Ability to work closely and learn from inspiring internal and external leaders
- Exceptional growth - we focus on continuously supporting and improving our clients' solutions. A project is never a one-time task, we avoid band-aid solutions
- Option to work remotely, as long as you can commute to the office when necessary
Founded in 2007, Skaylink LT (previously known as BTT Cloud) is a managed IT and Cloud services provider of complex hybrid solutions, including cloud IaaS, PaaS and CaaS (Competence as a Service) services.
By combining an extensive portfolio of our services, relationship with industry experts and Skaylink LT competencies we bring our customers a complete end-to-end solution that address specific needs of their business and help to stay ahead of digital disruption. Currently Skaylink LT DevOps team supports dozens of global web-applications serving customer from every continent… maybe except Antarctica.
In 2021 BTT Cloud became a part of the Skaylink, which is being developed by Waterland - the elite private equity investment company. Skaylink continues to expand by bringing together leading managing service providers and building its portfolio of competences. Skaylink employs more than 700 staff alongside Skaylink LT Lithuanian team.
Currently, Skaylink is the largest managed service provider in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH). The investors do not conceal their plans to become the undisputed European leader in managed services by 2024.