BTT Cloud is currently looking for experienced IT Engineers to work in a 6 months project for the UK based firm.
Requirements for performing tasks:
- Windows Installer Technology(MSI)
- InstallShield Scripting is an added advantage for long term projects
- Application compatibility Frameworks a. ACT b. AppDNA
- Repackaging tools – WISE & Install Shield
- Deliver on packaging applications for Locked Environment and building and customizing Merge Modules, Transforms, Upgrades, Patches, Custom Actions & Custom conditions
- Good expertise on Static Analysis, Validation, Rationalization, Packaging, Sequencing, App Compatibility, QA, IST, UAT, SD - Software Deployment
- Create State management for applications
- Knowledge in Preventing DLL-hell
- Transactional install / rollback for applications
- (Un)Installation component level methodologies
- Advertisement / Installation-On-Demand / JIT expertise
- Application Self-Healing mechanism and knowledge on managing the same
- Good understanding on Tables (Relational Database), Cabinet file, Components, Features, Products
- Better idea on DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARIES (DLL’S) ,OCX, EXE & SERVICES
- Good understanding and hands on expertise on Nested MSI, Wrapper Packages, Silent installtion and Conflict Management.
Application Sequencing (AppV):
- Knowledge on AppV 4.6 & AppV 5.1.
- Create and customize AppV packaged sequences
- Driver Based Sequencing using AppV
- Manage a AppV infrastructure
- Evaluate software upgrades and patches
- Develop software distribution package sequences
- Provide quality assurance including the monitoring of the system's operation, performance tuning and log gathering geared toward system analysis and continued operation.
You are going to perform these tasks:
- Creation of Application packages for deployments – essential task
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Create shell scripts to automate tasks.
- Occasionally willing to work outside business hours and during weekends.
Get some great experience with proficient team and put this project into your curriculum vitae pocket. Send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org until 18th of May, 2018, selected candidates will be informed.