Fantastic opportunity for a sales manager or business consultant to join the growing BTT Cloud team specializing in providing Managed Cloud Services.
As a Cloud Sales Manager, you will drive customers’ digital transformation projects by providing TrustedCloud Advisory and managing cloud sales projects. Being empowered with required trust, methodology and tools you will not only bring value to BTT Cloud customers but also will participate in defining the direction of new ManagedCloud Services that will make an impact.
Skills and Attributes, We Expect from You:
1. Ability to communicate efficiently in a customer facing environment, identify business needs and transform them into the technology requirements
2. Ability to organizes multiple complicated processes in uncertain conditions -prioritizing, planning and scheduling skills are critical
3. Ability to orchestrate a highly technical team of cloud professionals in solution architecture preparation and other pre-salesactivities
4. Experience or at least understanding of CloudServices, Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
5. Understanding of Lithuanian/ Baltic IT market environment, experience in the field
6. Willingness to learn and become an expert in ManagedCloud Services and multiple cloud platforms (BTT Cloud, AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
What BTT Cloud Offers:
1. Opportunity to join a highly skilled Cloud and Sales team and play a significant role in navigating our customers in their digital transformation journey
2. Opportunity to make your mark in pioneering cutting-edge Managed Cloud Services
3. Bonus system based on the team's and the company’s achievements
4. The tech-saturated work environment that suits both teamwork and concentration
5. No-bullshit (No-BS)as one of the key values in every layer of the company
6. Safe environment for risk-taking and tolerance for failures as part of learning
7. Trust and freedom of decision-making.
8. Ability to work closely and learn from inspiring and empowering leadership.
About BTT Cloud
Founded in 2007, BTT Cloud is a Managed Cloud Services Provider (MCSP) of complex hybrid solutions, including cloud IaaS, PaaS and CaaS (Competence as a Service)services. By combining an an extensive portfolio of our services, relationship with industry experts and BTTCloud competencies we bring our customers complete end-to-end solutions that address specific needs of their business and help to stay ahead of digital disruption.
To apply for this position please send your cv and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org