„BTT” tampa „BTT Cloud”!
Nuo gegužės 2 d. tampame valdomų paslaugų teikėju „BTT Cloud“.
Sužinokite apie mūsų pokyčius:
Right of Access
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we willusually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Right to Rectification
Where you identify that incorrect information is held you may instruct us to amend that information.
Right to Erasure
Individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed
- When the individual withdraws consent
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR)
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
There are specific circumstances where the company can refuse to erase personal data:
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information
- to comply with a legal obligation or for the performance of a public interest task or exercise of official authority
- for public health purposes in the public interest
- archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific research historical research or statistical purposes; or
- the exercise or defence of legal claims
Generally BTT Group, UAB will not process a request to erase information where there is an ongoing legal obligation on the company to retain the information, for example for taxation and social security purposes
Right to Data Portability
The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
The right to data portability only applies:
- To personal data an individual has provided to a controller;
- Where the processing is based on the individual’s consent or for the performance of a contract;
- When processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to Object
Individuals have the right to object to:
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling);
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Objections to processing, other than for marketing purposes for non BTT Group, UAB staff must be made in writing to the Controller and must outline the grounds for objection.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by sending an email to us. In practice, we will provide you with continuing opportunities to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes throughout our contact with you.